Police Practices Expert Witness
Chuck Drago is an experienced courtroom witness, testifying in hundreds of legal proceedings including depositions, hearings and trials in state and federal court. He has also testified numerous times before the Florida Senate and House of Representatives. He is an experienced report writer with reports utilized in hundreds of depositions, hearings and trials in state and federal court.
As a police instructor, Chuck has been recognized for his ability to train law enforcement officers and public sector employees alike in many police and security topics.
Areas of expertise:
- Police practices and procedures
- Workplace violence
- Domestic violence/stalking Click here for article
- Use of force / Taser / Excessive or deadly force
- Officer involved shootings
- Vehicle pursuits
- Narcotics investigations
- Evaluation and opinion of police practices and procedures based on experience, training and nationally accepted law enforcement standards
- Crime scene examination and evaluation Insight into police procedures
- Police and court document interpretation
- Review of law enforcement investigative procedures
- Review of actions by law enforcement personnel
- Advice and feedback regarding current law enforcement events
- Deposition preparation and support
- Report preparation
- Trial, depositions and hearings testimony
- Negotiation preparation
For a CV or to discuss your case please call Chuck at 407-473-8033.